REPORT ON MOBILE RETAIL IN RUSSIA, Q3 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Today we are issuing a report on mobile retail in Russia during Q3 2012, based on the estimates from our mobile retail network.
Highlights from the report:
- During Q3 2012, the number of phones sold in Russia increased by 26% compared to Q2 2012 with around 11.7 mln devices sold
- During Q3 2012, the mobile handset market in Russia expanded by 30% in sales compared to Q2 2012 to reach RUB 55 bln
- The average price of mobile phones during Q3 2012 increased by 13% compared to Q3 2011
- Share of smartphones in the sales mix in the MTS retail network during Q3 2012 reached 28%
- At the end of Q3 2012, MTS retail network comprised 4,388 stores, including 1,612 franchised outlets.
Please download the complete report here
Retail Report Q3 2012.pdf (428.64 kb)