REPORT ON MOBILE RETAIL IN RUSSIA, Q2 2013
Monday, August 05, 2013
We have issued a report on mobile retail in Russia during Q2 2013, based on the estimates from our mobile retail network.
Highlights from the report:
- During Q2 2013, the number of phones sold in Russia decreased by 3.3% compared to Q2 2013 with around 8.9 mln devices sold
- During Q2 2013, the mobile handset market in Russia expanded by 17.0% in sales compared to Q2 2013 to reach RUB 49.3 bln
- During Q2 2013, the smartphone market increased by 56.6% compared to Q2 2012 with 3.9 mln smartphones sold
- During Q2 2013, the smartphone market expanded by 50% in terms of sales compared to Q2 2012 to reach RUB 39.5 bln
- At the end of Q2 2013, MTS retail network comprised 4,184 stores, including 1,308 franchised outlets.
Please download the complete report here
Mobile Retail Report Q2 2013.pdf (574.74 kb)