REPORT ON MOBILE RETAIL IN RUSSIA, Q3 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
We have issued a report on mobile retail in Russia during Q3 2013, based on the estimates from our mobile retail network.
Highlights from the report:
- During Q3 2013, the number of phones sold in Russia increased by 32% compared to Q2 2013 with around 11.8 mln devices sold
- During Q3 2013, the mobile handset market in Russia expanded by 13% in sales compared to Q3 2012 to reach RUB 62.4 bln
- During Q3 2013, the smartphone market increased by 58% compared to Q3 2012 with 5.5 mln smartphones sold
- During Q3 2013, the smartphone market expanded by 40% in terms of sales compared to Q3 2012 to reach RUB 51.5 bln
- At the end of Q3 2013, MTS retail network comprised 4 063 stores, including 1247 franchised outlets.
Please download the complete report here
131125_Retail Report Q3 2013.pdf (588.49 kb)