REPORT ON MOBILE RETAIL IN RUSSIA, Q4 2013
Thursday, February 20, 2014
We have issued a report on mobile retail in Russia during Q4 and Full Year 2013, based on the estimates from our mobile retail network.
Highlights from the report:
- In 2013, the number of phones sold in Russia decreased by 1.2% compared to 2012 with around 41.7 mln devices sold
- In 2013, the mobile handset market in Russia expanded by 12% in sales compared to 2012 to reach RUB 230 bln
- In 2013, the smartphone market increased by 53% compared to 2012 with 19.7 mln smartphones sold
- In 2013, the smartphone market expanded by 36% in terms of sales compared to 2012 to reach RUB 188 bln
- At the end of Q4 2013, MTS retail network comprised 4 034 stores, including 1197 franchised outlets.
Please download the complete report here
140219_Retail_Report_Q42013.pdf (1.39 mb)