Moscow, Russian Federation – Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (“MTS” or the “Company” – NYSE: MBT; MOEX: MTSS), the leading telecommunications provider in Russia and the CIS, announces the agenda for the Board of Directors which is to take place on April 12, 2017.
- Fulfillment of MTS PJSC Board of Directors resolutions.
- Report on MTS Group Budget and CAPEX execution for 2016 as well as current forecast of budget performance for 2017.
- Report on the evaluation of fulfillment of the key performance indicators and individual tasks of MTS PJSC Management Board members for 2016.
- Approval of the fulfillment of conditions of the long-term incentive program for MTS PJSC employees for 2016.
- Report of the Audit committee on the activity of MTS PJSC internal audit, control and compliance divisions, including report on MTS PJSC risk management system efficiency for the 2016.
- Report on MTS PJSC subsidiaries
- On Board of Directors recommendations on MTS PJSC dividend payment.
- On shareholders’ suggestions on questions to be included in the agenda of the Annual General meeting of MTS PJSC Shareholders.
- On inclusion of the candidates nominated by shareholders in the list of the candidates for voting on election in Board of Directors of MTS PJSC and the Revision Committee of MTS PJSC on the Annual General meeting of Shareholders.
- On determining the status of candidates to the Board of Directors of MTS PJSC.
- On the merger of subsidiaries with MTS PJSC in 2017.
- On convocation of the Annual General meeting of MTS PJSC Shareholders.
- On determining MTS PJSC position regarding participation of MTS PJSC representatives in voting on agenda issues of governing bodies of MTS PJSC subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- On MTS PJSC participation in other organizations.
- Approval of related-party transactions, the value of which is in excess of USD 100 mln.
* * *
For further information, please contact in Moscow:
Joshua B. Tulgan
Director, Department of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
Tel: +7 495 223 2025
Learn more about MTS. Visit the official blog of the Investor Relations Department at www.mtsgsm.com/blog/