Moscow, Russia - MTS PJSC (NYSE: MBT, MOEX: MTSS), the leading telecommunications operator in Russia and the CIS, announces the decisions reached at the meeting of the Board of Directors (“BoD” or “the Board”) held on July 28, 2017.
At the meeting, the Board took the following decisions:
- To set September 29, 2017, as the date of the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders (“the EGM”);
- To set the record date for the Company’s shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM for September 5, 2017;
- To recommend that the EGM approves semi-annual dividends of RUB 10.4 per ordinary MTS share (RUB 20.8 per ADR), or a total of RUB 20.78 billion (RUB 20,783,168,380.00), based on H1 2017 financial results;
- To recommend that the EGM set the record date for shareholders entitled to receive dividends for H1 2017 for October 13, 2017;
- Approval of the cost for audit services; and
- Approval of the agenda for the EGM, as well as procedures surrounding the preparation and organization of the EGM, which will include approval of participation of MTS PJSC in non-profit organizations and approval of the Company’s amended Charter.
* * *
For further information, please contact in Moscow:
Joshua B. Tulgan
Director, Department of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
Tel: +7 495 223 2025
Learn more about MTS. Visit the official blog of the Investor Relations Department at www.mtsgsm.com/blog/